Canoe Pillow, Med. P1022
This moody vintage photograph of an American Indian waiting in a canoe is another of Edward Curtis's iconic images. Imagine it on leather, as part of a rustic retreat. We make it in two sizes of pillow--here, in the medium 14x20"; elsewhere in large.
In our medium 14x20" size, filled with our luxe down and feather blend, this pillow will look great on most chairs, and nested with other pillows on a larger sofa or bed. Beautiful and comfortable!
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 14" high x 20" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.