Ready For My Closeup Pillow P1109
Our gorgeous Marlene portrait, in closeup.
This wonderful portrait was found rolled up in a tube somewhere in the estate of a New York art dealer; in terrible condition, but what a magnificent portrait! Painted some time in the heyday of the 1920s, she is called Marlene, and we offer her pensive, stylish visage two different ways (see P1110).
Generously sized at 17 x 24", and filled with a lofty blend of feathers and down, Closeup is at home on your chair, sofa or bed--anywhere you want a touch of flapper, or just a wonderful portrait of a woman of that time.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" high x 24" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.