Arc de Triomphe 1961 Pillow P1070
This Madmen-era photo from our adventurous family archive juxtaposes the iconic beauty of the Arc, with the equally iconic symbol of the midcentury: cars. A really beautiful pillow, with a little taste of a hip edge.
At 17", and stuffed with a luxe feather down fill, this is comfortable to cozy up to. Appropriate size and comfortable for a chair, or nesting with other pillows on a sofa or bed.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" square
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.