Arch 1 Pillow P1063
There is something that is always 'right' about classic architectural prints; perhaps it's proportion and order, maybe the delicate hand of the drawings, or the sense of place, but they work in almost any space and decor. We were lucky enough to find a set of eighteenth century Italian architectural prints, and this is one of a set of three in our collection. This is a perfect fragment of one drawing.
Sized at a medium 14x20, and filled with luxe, lofty down and feathers, this pillow would make a stunning statement as a lumbar pillow in a smoking or club chair, or grouped with other pillows on a chaise or sofa. Lovely!
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 14" high x 20" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.