Archer Pillow, Large P1048
This glowing image of an archer in a filigreed border comes from an 1859 fabric label! What times those must have been, that hand colored artwork this special and beautiful was actually used in commercial industry. Lucky us, we found a surviving piece, and were able to use it to make a really splendid pillow! The combination of antique imagery with a quite modern Kelly Green is just striking, and will make this pillow a statement piece in your home. Sized at a generous 17x24", and luxuriously stuffed with down and feather fill, it feels as comfortable and looks as inviting as you would want.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" high x 24" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.