Canoe Pillow, Large P1045
This photograph, from Edward Curtis's incredible collection of Native American images taken the end of the 1800s, is an iconic shot of an American Indian duck hunter, waiting in a canoe. It has such an atmospheric quality, and makes an amazing pillow. A touch of authentic antiquity and art for your home. A generous 17x24", and stuffed with luxurious feather down fill, it will feel as inviting and comfortable as it looks beautiful. Imagine it on a leather sofa or with your tribal rug....in a family room or library, industrial loft or rural cabin. Also available as Canoe Pillow Medium.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" high x 24" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow has our embroidered 'oh' monogram on the back
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.