Dome Des Invalides, Paris Pillow P1081
The Dome Des Invalides, in the sight of the Tour Eiffel, today is a glittering, gold leafed dome. In 1962, a little grittier scene, the dome clad in scaffolding, still in sight of the Tower, and home of Napoleon's tomb. A beautiful pillow!
With our lofty, luxurious down/feather blend fills, this generous 17"x24" pillow is as comfortable to sit with as it is to look at.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" high x 24" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.