Lower Manhattan Pillow P1122
What did travelers to New York City see in 1900? This tourists' map of that era shows Manhattan's lower side, from the Battery district, the East River, the Brooklyn Bridge. Lovely linen pillow of one of the most exciting and venerable cities on the planet!
At 17x24", and stuffed in luxe feather down fill, this is a wonderful size and feel for a chair, chaise, sofa or bed.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" high x 24" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.