Mosa Mohave Pillow P1071
Mosa was a Mohave American Indian boy, photographed in the late 19th century by Edward Curtis. We love this beautiful image (I wonder what became of this boy?) and wanted to offer it here. Can't you see it with leather and tribal pieces, or, paradoxically, in a sleekly modern, minimalist space? It's art! It speaks.
In a comfortable 17" size, stuffed with a luxe down and feather fill, this pillow will be comfortable in a chair or sofa, or nestled in with other pillows on a bed or windowseat.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" square
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.