Musica 1 Pillow P1020
We found a book of handwritten music marked 1859 from Germany--Germany! Home of Bach and Beethoven in the time of Mendelssohn and Brahms. We don't know who wrote this manuscript, but we know he breathed rarefied musical air, and that he wrote beautifully. (And that his music is art in itself. Pillow art, here.) We make a larger version as well, titled Musica 2.
In our medium 14x20" size, filled with our luxe down and feather blend, this pillow will look great on most chairs, and nested with other pillows on a larger sofa or bed. Beautiful and comfortable!
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 14" high x 20" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.