Paris Streets, 1962 Pillow P1072
From our archive of midcentury European photographs, this moody image of Paris streets. We love how architecture, autos and people combine here to make a pillow that is really a piece of (comfortable) art.
At 17", and filled with a luxe down feather blend, this pillow is as comfortable to cozy up to as it is beautiful to look at! Fits beautifully on a chair, but substantial enough for your sofa.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" square
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.