Steve Kaufman, aka SAK, brilliant and prolific artist, was an assistant of Andy Warhol's. His paintings have found their way into the collections of so many, capturing the true American pop art experience. His tremendous passion for art made him look back into history before he would move forward; we are embracing Steve's paintings of cultural icons in our SAK pillow collection!
Here, SAK's pop interpretation of Salvador Dali's famous portrait has all the energy and color you expect, from both Salvador and Steve.
In our medium 17" size, filled with our luxe down and feather blend, this pillow will look great on most chairs, and nested with other pillows on a larger sofa or bed. Beautiful and comfortable!
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" square
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.