Schoolhouse Blueprint Pillow P1042
We are obsessed with blueprints!! They are the industrial age version of the old world architectural prints we love, and give a hip, edgy take on that fresh blue and white scheme that is always chic.
This is a print taken from an early 20th century schoolhouse plan, and it's really wonderful. A generous 17x24", and stuffed with luxurious feather down fill, this pillow will feel as good as it looks.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" high x 24" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow has our embroidered 'oh' monogram on the back
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship