Swan Noire Pillow P1062
Taken from an antique book plate, this authentic vintage drawing brings a note of grace to this artisan pillow. In the symbolism of dreams, the black swan is said to be emblem of deep mysteries that long to be expressed in music, art or poetry (and who of us doesn't have some of that?) But whatever--it's a gorgeous image!
Sized at a medium 14x20, and filled with a down and feather blend, this pillow looks great tucked into a chair, or combined with other pillows on a sofa or bed or window seat.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 14" high x 20" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dryclean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.