The Elder Native American Pillow P1000
Edward Curtis took a legendary collection of photographs in the late 1800s of American Indian people--iconic portraits of a disappearing people. Printed on 100% European linen, and impeccably handcrafted by our expert seamstress, this pillow displays an image of an elder Northwest Indian. Approximately 17" square, and filled with 10/90 down/feathers. We imagine it on leather, or in a modern industrial space, or in an office or library.
In our medium 17" size, filled with our luxe down and feather blend, this pillow will look great on most chairs, and nested with other pillows on a larger sofa or bed. Beautiful and comfortable!
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" square
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.