Honeymoon Pillow P1132
Minnie and John were married in 1924, in Oregon, and they spent their honeymoon, seen here, at Bandon, on the Oregon Coast. Minnie was known to say, in her later years (which lasted til she was almost 103!) that she and John sat on the pier in the evenings on that holiday, felt the salt spray on their faces and "felt like the only two people in the world." We were always charmed by this story, and recently found this photograph, commemorating that most lovely time.
Sized at 17x17", and filled with a high loft feather and down, The Honeymoon is as luxe to sit with as it is cool to look at.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" high x 17" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.