Tres Senoras Pillow P1175
MaryAnn Luera introduced herself to us a few years ago, and we've become huge fans of her spirited, colorful work. It recalls MaryAnn's Mexican heritage, and no more so than in this wonderful Day of the Dead image! She captures the joy and idiosyncratic sense of that famous holiday. The perfect pop of color and attitude for a bold, lively home!!
Filled in a luxurious blend of feathers and down, this 17x17" pillow is as inviting to cozy up to as it is beautiful to see.
- Printed on 100% linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" high x 17" wide
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.