Venice Touristas Pillow P1068
This wonderful photo was taken at the Piazza San Marco in Venice in the early 60s--there is a real sense of Madmen meets La Dolce Vita! We love the juxtaposition of tourists and the iconic cathedral. On a pillow, it's a remarkable, witty piece of art!
Sized at 17", it's perfect just about anywhere, and the lofty feather down fill make it as comfortable to cozy into as it is beautiful to see.
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 17" square
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.