Vintage Pheasant Pillow P1001
We found this amazing handpainted fabric label from the 1850s, and thought it would make a beautiful pillow! It is--and even better than we expected. Printed on 100% Dutch linen, crafted by an expert seamstress to highest standards, filled with a 10/90 down/feather fill, this is absolutely gorgeous. The back is natural linen, with our trademark monogram 'oh' embroidered on it. A word of discovery and surprise--and what we hope you say when you see this lovely pillow! Measures 18" square, approximately.
In our medium 18" size, filled with our luxe down and feather blend, this pillow will look great on most chairs, and nested with other pillows on a larger sofa or bed. Beautiful and comfortable!
- Printed on 100% European linen
- Filled with a lush 10/90 down/feather blend
- Approximately 18" square
- Backed with natural linen
- Every pillow back is embroidered with our 'oh' monogram
- Impeccably crafted in the USA
- Spot or dry clean only
- All good things take time; please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship
Click add to cart to order now.